mike & peg knutson 320-304-1510
- Our Kennel guarantees the health of the hips and eyes of every dog purchased from Brensue Labs for 26 months. The guarantee begins from the day of the pup's birth. Hip X-rays must be completed by a licensed veterinarian and submitted to O.F.A. for evaluation. A Board Certified Veterinarian Ophthalmologist must conduct the eye exam. The Ophthalmologist must state in writing that the defect is definitely of a hereditary nature and not caused by injury or illness. A copy of the hip or eye problem must be submitted to Brensue Labs as proof of the problem.
- If one of the above problems does exist, the dog must be immediately neutered or spayed, and proof of sterilization must also be submitted to Brensue Labs. If the dog has been used to sire or whelp a litter, the guarantee is null and void. Once Brensue Labs has verified that the spay or neutering has occurred, Brensue Labs will then replace the dog with a puppy from the same parents or of a similar litter as soon as possible.
- Our Kennel reserves the right to assume that you are purchasing this pup for yourself. An AKC transfer of ownership other than from our Kennel to you voids the health guarantee.
- This is a brief summary of our health guarantee, we are more than happy to provide you with a copy of the full document.
- Every effort should be made by the customer to pick up your new puppy. If you are not able to pick up your puppy, airline shipping is available via the Minneapolis, Minnesota airport. The price of the puppy will be increased by $150.00 (This covers the cost of a required veterinarian health certificate, shipping crate, fuel, and any other incidentals incurred by Brensue Labs to ship your puppy.)
- All shipping costs and full purchase price of the puppy must be paid to Brensue Labs prior to the puppy being shipped (no exceptions).
- All airline fees are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid prior to the puppy being shipped or arranged to be collected by the airline when puppy arrives.